TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH
FRANCES MARIE KLUG
IN FEBRUARY, 1978
1. I Am The Lord Thy God; Thou Shalt Not Have strange gods Before Me.
“Be just with God. Put nothing or anyone above Him.”
2. Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain.
“Respect God. It would be unjust to disrespect the very Name of God.”
3. Remember Thou Keep Holy The Sabbath Day.
“It is only just to give to God a specific time for prayer and learning more about Him. It is justice for the good of our whole being and our Soul.”
4. Honor Thy Father And Thy Mother.
“It is just to honor and serve our Heavenly Parents and our earthly parents.”
5. Thou Shalt Not Kill.
“Justice to others would keep us from killing them mentally, physically or spiritually.”
6. Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery.
“It is unjust to abuse the dignity of human relationship, causing another person to be sinful.”
7. Thou Shalt Not Steal.
“Stealing is injustice, whether it be mental, physical or Spiritual theft.”
8. Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor.
“To lie or abuse the dignity or good name of anyone is unjust.”
9. Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Wife.
“The very word justice says no man or no woman has the right to possess or become involved with the spouse of another.”
10. Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Goods.
“It would be injustice to keep what belongs to another.”